Registered with a nominal board
A working team was formed for organizing public awareness activities
P4 Campaign launched – Prevent Polythene, Protect Planet
– Awareness activities for water conservation, electricity conservation and tree plantation undertaken.
Hudhud Cyclone in Vizag
– Helped several parks and public spaces with clearing the destruction caused by Hudhud. Also provided migrated communities and workers with blankets, clothing and footwear.
P4 Campaign stepped up
– Raised money for cloth or jute bags, and supplied cloth bags at Rhythu bazaars.
– A survey for pedestrian safety has been taken up.
Campaigns gain momentum
– Awareness programmes about plastic pollution and save water activities were organized massively
– Started garbage collection
HELP Campaign Launched – Humanitarian-aid for Employment & Livelihood Project
– 16 tons of used clothes collected and supplied to the needy.
– The Society pioneered the groundwork for our sister organization, the Visakhapatnam District Cycling Association and got it registered.
– EPLC Fellowship, South Korea
– INMS, Sri Lanka
– Oceans Conference
COVID Pandemic Hits
– Caring for the homeless and frontline workers
– Received interns from various colleges in Vizag to spread awareness about our programs.
– Received Observer Status of UNFCCC