- To teach students about conservation methods.
- To spread environmental awareness in all areas.
- To implement plastic pollution preventive measures through awareness campaigns, cleaning activities and mechanical scrap handling.
- To work towards water conservation and to restore polluted ponds, lakes and water tanks.
- To help unemployed youth with mentorship and assistance, while providing them with growth opportunities for a secured livelihood.
- To promote traffic safety and to assist accident victims
- To aid in drug de-addiction and provide mental support
- To promote peace and non-violence among the citizens
- To encourage handicrafts and promote local heritage.
- Spread awareness about the hazards caused by discarded plastics to facilitate a behavioural change in plastic consumption.
- Promote available alternatives to disposable plastics through citizen activities as well as collaboration with state authorities.
- Cloth bags, paper bags, and steel items are made available and promoted.
- Collect, manage and recycle plastic waste.