India Youth For Society (IYFS) was established under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001 (Regd. No. 331/2011) with headquarters at Visakhapatnam. The Society has grown from a few nominal members to 34 active and efficient group members along with volunteers and interns. Today, the society runs its awareness campaigns in Visakhapatnam as well as Hyderabad.
To take a proactive approach towards empowerment of youth, protection of the environment and providing employment opportunities.
We spread awareness by demonstrating waste reprocessing to achieve a plastic pollution free India, and facilitate employment opportunities by providing vocational training.
- Teaching students about conservation methods.
- Spreading environmental awareness in all areas.
- Implementing plastic pollution preventive measures through campaigns, cleaning activities and mechanical scrap handling.
- Working towards water conservation and restoration of polluted water bodies.
- Providing mentorship, assistance and growth opportunities for a secured livelihood to the unemployed youth.
- Promoting traffic safety and assisting accident victims.
- Aiding drug de-addiction and providing mental support.
- Promoting peace and non-violence among the citizens.
- Encouraging handicrafts and promoting local heritage.